About the Position
As the Head of Expansion, you will set the short-, mid-, and long-term expansion strategies on the best practice, focus, and criteria in launching specific new geographic areas to expand operations into, and to further develop the Aurum brand. As a leader at Aurum you have the desire to understand the business you are in and the drive to develop it further..
- Conduct market research in order to see what the most feasible and efficient methods are of expansion into different international markets
- Execute on establishing operating locations in different markets
- Design and implement short-, mid-, and long-term strategies for the company’s expansion
- Effectively collaborate with the Executive Leadership, as well as the Marketing, Sales and Operation Teams in ensuring resources are allocated and optimized for quickest growth
- Validate the demand and supply of potential markets
- Establish sound relationships with contractors internationally
- Candidate must have a Business degree from a well known university
- 2+ Years experience in international trade/expansion
- Proven leadership and project management experience with a results-driven focus on overall team delivery and targets
- Strong market research experience, you can find just about anything you need online
- Send us a 2-minute video answering the question: If you can take any product/service internationally, what product/service would you expand with, and where?