Aurum has positioned itself as an industry leader in residential and commercial property maintenance markets. Some of our clients include the TTC, Honeywell, The city of Toronto, Brookfield and many many more. With an array of services offered, we are truly a one-stop shop for any residential property. We exercise the most effective and current cleaning methods to ensure top tier quality and customer satisfaction.
Develop new prospects and maintain contacts with new and established customers for the purpose of selling company products; customarily and regularly interact with prospects and customers over the phone
- Promote and sell company services to customers through assigned territory, in compliance with all company pricing policies and instructions
- Reach monthly sales quotas
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions
- Maintain current customer records/files and reports of business transactions
- Use CRM systems to push potential clients through the sales funnel
- Participate in training session, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested
- Demonstrate service after sale when necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- In-person sales experience is preferred
- High school diploma
Terms & Conditions
- Benefits after 3 months
- Job Type: Part-time (Monday –Thursday 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)